It was only weeks ago that we first found out the specs on LG’s first 3D phone, but the phone is now available for purchase through popular phone dealer Carphone Warehouse.
You can get the phone for free by getting a monthly plan of £35 per month on the following carriers: O2, Orange, T-Mobile, or Vodafone. If you don’t want a contract commitment, but still want the phone, you can purchase the device for £500 SIM-free. If you are unfamiliar with the LG Optimus 3D, it spots a 4.3″ HD touchscreen with glasses-free 3D capabilities and dual 5MP cameras with 1080p video recording in 3D or 2D. Unfortunately, the device ships with Froyo, although I expect users wont’t have to wait too long to get an upgrade to Gingerbread.
We found out the other day that the LG Thrill 4G, AT&T’s version of the Optimus 3D, would be landing in the US this summer. Unfortunately, we still have no official date on when this device will arrive to the states. We will keep you updated on the status of the LG Optimus 3D.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus 3D to be launched in the UK on July 7
- LG Optimus 3D finally available in the UK, £454.80 SIM-free
- LG Nexus 4 emerges in the UK in retailer’s inventory
- LG Optimus Pad priced at £799 in the UK
- Google Nexus S price cut to £429.99 at Carphone Warehouse UK