The old Tab 10.1v isn’t available anymore, so the new Tab 10.1 could be released by Vodafone Australia as early as this month.
Ausdroid received an image from Vodafone’s July catalogue, which shows the new tablet as “coming soon.” Sure enough, “soon” may actually not mean this month, but there are good chances it does.
The new Galaxy Tab 10.1 is thinner than the old version (8.6mm compared to 10.9mm), it comes with a new TouchWiz UX UI, and a different rear camera (3.2MP instead of 8MP). Other than that, the two Android Honeycomb tablets are pretty much the same.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v arriving at Vodafone Australia in April
- New Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 and Galaxy Tab 10.1 announced
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v launches at Vodafone Australia on May 4 with free case
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1v pre-orders start tomorrow at Vodafone Australia, pricing info now available
- 7-inch Acer Iconia Tab A100 will cost $479 in Australia