The handsets appear on a leaked screenshot which suggests that the Samsung Conquer will arrive on July 24. We can’t see any specific launch date for the Motorola Photon, but the image shows it should be also released sometime before the end of July.
There are no pricing details yet, but the Photon will certainly be the most expensive phone of the two.
Officially announced in June, Motorola Photon 4G runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread and features a 4.3 inch qHD display, 1GHz dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor, 1GB of RAM, 8MP rear camera, VGA front-facing camera, and 16GB of on-board memory.
The Samsung Conquer 4G only has a 3.5 inch HVGA display, a single-core 1GHz processor and a 3.2MP camera, but it adds a sliding QWERTY keyboard, which will certainly prove to be useful when accurate and fast typing is needed.
Via Android Central
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint Motorola Photon 4G available now (only online)
- Sprint intros Motorola Photon 4G with Android Gingerbread
- Sprint’s Motorola Photon Q 4G LTE to be out on August 19?
- Samsung Conquer 4G launch date unveiled by Sprint: August 21
- Sprint’s Motorola Photon 4G now $49.99 at Best Buy