AT&T has a BREW-based phone on the way. It’s the Pantech Pursuit II, obviously meant to serve as some kind of a successor to the original Pantech Pursuit which AT&T launched last year. The Pursuit II is aimed at heavy texters, as it’s a ‘messaging phone’ that comes complete with a physical QWERTY keyboard that’s revealed via some hot portrait sliding action.
The Pantech Pursuit II has a 2.8-inch QVGA (240×320) touchscreen, a 230 MHz processor, microSD card support, HSDPA, a 2 MP camera with video recording capability, and it runs Qualcomm’s BREW MP 1.0.2.
The Pantech Pursuit II will become available on July 17 in pink and green (seen above). The phone will cost $49.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate) with a new two-year contract. You’ll be able to find it both online and in AT&T stores nationwide.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T launches rugged Pantech Renue QWERTY phone
- Brew-based Motorola EX300 touchscreen phone coming soon
- LG Optimus 2X and Huawei U6150 now available from Wind in Canada
- Pantech Pursuit For AT&T Peeks Out and Says Hello at #CTIA 2010; Specs Included
- BREW-based Huawei U6150 QWERTY candybar will be available at Wind in Canada tomorrow