If you happen to need a phone that can endure anything you throw at it, whether it be the heat or a rock, the Motorola Titanium may very well be your next device.
The Motorola is well known for being a big communications supplier for the Military, so you know that you will be getting a military-grade device when you purchase the Titanium. The Titanium provides protection against dust, shock, low pressure, temperature, vibrations and solar radiation. This phone features a physical QWERTY keyboard, a 3.1 inch display, and a 5MP camera with video capture. The device runs on Android 2.1. A unique feature of this device is the Nextel Direct Connect support which allows you to get in contact with someone at the push of a button.
The Titanium is expected to ship on July 24th for $149.99 on a new two year contract. Sprint will also include a free 2 GB microSD card, although the memory is expandable up to 32 GB. This device will be a great buy for anyone who may require a tough phone for their work or just isn’t very careful when handling his device.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Debut i856 launched by Sprint
- Sprint launches NextMail Locator for Nextel Direct Connect
- Motorola i890 iDEN clamshell now available at Sprint
- Sprint’s Motorola Admiral unveiled: Android, QWERTY, Direct Connect
- Sprint Motorola Titanium will be available on July 24 for $149.99