LG has officially introduced another affordable dual-SIM phone: the LG A230. Just like the A155 announced last year, the new A230 is a basic candybar that doesn’t have 3G, Wi-Fi, GPS or other fancy features like that.
The A230 keeps it fairly simple with GSM / GPRS / EDGE connectivity (quad-band for the first SIM card, and tri-band for the second one), a 1.77-inch screen with 128 x 160 pixels, Bluetooth, MP3 player, FM radio, 1.3MP camera, 25MB of internal memory, and MicroSD card support (up to 8GB).
The phone measures 108.8 x 46.6 x 13.9 mm, and is powered by a 950 mAh Li-Po battery.
For now, the LG A230 has been announced only in Russia, where it should be available for around €63. LG will probably launch the new phone in other European markets soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung C5212 officially announced: under $200 dual-SIM phone
- LG A155 (with dual SIM) and LG A120 unveiled
- LG GS200 comes with loud sound, low price
- Cheap Philips Xenium X116 dual SIM phone announced
- Cheap LG A160 candybar announced