Remember those two unnamed Bada smartphones seen back in April alongside the Wave 578? One of them seems to be the Samsung Wave 725, which was discovered recently in the Bada 2.0 SDK by the folks over at badaworld.net.
The Wave 725 should feature a 3.65 inch HVGA (320 x 480) display, NFC, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 3.0, 5MP rear camera, and a VGA front-facing camera.
What we’re seeing below are just silly renders of the 725, but the real device probably doesn’t look too different.
Samsung plans to release the Wave 725 in September, most likely for a very attractive price. Bada 2.0 will bring not only NFC support, but also multitasking, an improved UI, security enhancements, and more.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Bada 2.0 details unveiled; 10 million Wave phones to be sold in H1 2011
- Samsung Wave 3, Wave M and Wave Y with Bada 2.0 announced
- Samsung Wave 3 to be launched in October
- Bada-based Samsung Wave 723 (GT-S7320E) announced
- Samsung to push Bada 2.0 updates to its Wave range in Q1 2012