In Canada, Bell is getting ready to launch what is probably today’s highest-spec smartphone, the Samsung Galaxy S II. The carrier has officially announced that it will sell the Android superphone, however it hasn’t confirmed a specific release date yet. We’ve heard at one point that the Bell Galaxy S II would hit the streets on July 14, but new information now points to that being pushed by a week to July 21.
The reason for the small delay apparently is the fact that Bell wants to make absolutely sure that it will have enough units in stock before the launch, since it’s expecting a lot of interest for this device.
The Samsung Galaxy S II will probably cost $169.95 with a new three-year contract, and $599.95 if you opt to buy it without signing a service agreement.
So if you’re in Canada, you’re less than ten days away from the Samsung Galaxy S II launching on Bell. Excited?
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S II LTE to be launched by Bell?
- Samsung Galaxy Tab: 1 million to be sold this year, comes to Bell Nov.12, Wi-Fi-only version delayed
- Samsung Galaxy W to be launched by Bell in Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Gio will be available at Bell in Canada in August
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 to be launched in Canada on July 7