Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic is coming soon. It’s been coming soon ever since January, when it was first announced at CES. In the meantime though, there were rumors about a delay, it disappeared from Motorola’s site, then it turned out Motorola was busy redesigning the smartphone and adding features to it. Recently Motorola thought it was time to reassure us that the phone was still on track, and that it would finally be released sometime ‘this summer’.
Thankfully, that projected time frame apparently hasn’t changed. We know that because today Verizon put up a special page for the Droid Bionic, and it clearly states that the device is “Coming This Summer” (as you can see below).
The page doesn’t do much yet, but it does let you enter your email address so the carrier can let you know when it finally launches the Droid Bionic.
That’s pretty much it for now, but if you’ve been waiting for Motorola’s first 4G LTE Android-powered smartphone, this is good news. It clearly looks like it’s going to be available quite soon, judging from all the action surrounding it lately. Stay tuned.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Droid DNA free at Verizon until May 21
- Verizon Droid Bionic disappears from Motorola’s website
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic will have an “improved form factor”
- Verizon Droid Charge may arrive on April 28, Motorola Droid Bionic’s fate still uncertain
- Verizon readying a Motorola Droid Bionic 2?