The Samsung Galaxy S II is now available in the UK at Virgin Mobile. Samsung’s superphone has been selling in the UK for quite a while of course, yet it’s only just arrived at Virgin, so if that is your operator of choice, you’re now able to get the Galaxy S II subsidized.
The smartphone is free with plans starting at £40.85 per month. The plan which costs that much will bring you 1200 minutes, unlimited texts, and 1 GB of data each month.
If you don’t necessarily want to get the phone for free, you can go with a plan as low as £10.21 per month, which will give you 50 minutes, 250 texts, and 500 MB of data (but you’ll have to pay £299.99 for the handset). The most expensive plan on which you can get the Samsung Galaxy S II costs £45.96 and comes with 1500 minutes, unlimited texts, and 1 GB of data. There are other options which require different amounts of dough to be shelled out for the device upfront. To view them all, go here at Virgin Mobile and make your pick.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC ChaCha now available at T-Mobile UK, free from £20.42 per month
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 now available at Three UK, free from £28 per month, £319.99 on PAYG
- Samsung Galaxy Nexus now available at Vodafone UK, Verizon’s version rumored to launch on December 11
- Virgin Mobile UK now offers unlimited data or texts when you top up
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Mini and Mini Pro up for pre-order in the UK on contract, free from £15/month