US Cellular has added a new touchscreen featurephone to its roster recently, but one that comes with a twist – a side-sliding full physical QWERTY keyboard. The LG Attune, for that’s what it’s been branded, is in fact just US Cellular’s version of Verizon’s LG Cosmos Touch, according to Phone Scoop.
The Attune is not a smartphone and not in any way a high-end device. It’s clearly focused on those US Cellular customers who use their phones mainly for texting and talking, and it represents a rather affordable way to do just that.
The LG Attune has a 2.8-inch 240×400 touchscreen, a 1.3 MP camera, Bluetooth support, 90 MB of internal storage space, a microSD card slot, a music player, customizable home screens, and a 1000 mAh battery.
The phone goes for $49.99 (after a $50 mail-in rebate that comes as a Visa debit card) with a US Cellular Belief Plan or a new two-year contract. It’s also available with a Prepaid plan for $79.99. An applicable data plan is also required for 90 days. A $30 account fee may apply.
If you’re interested in picking up an LG Attain, head on over to US Cellular.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Cellular South Motorola Milestone X now available for $149.99
- Motorola Crush touchscreen phone announced for US Cellular
- Motorola Electrify M now available at US Cellular
- HTC Desire now available on US Cellular for $199.95
- US Cellular starts taking pre-orders for the Samsung Galaxy S III