Verizon’s Motorola Droid 3 hasn’t even been out for a full month, yet we’ve already seen some good deals on it at third party retailers such as Wirefly and Amazon. The latter of those looks like it wasn’t satisfied offering the Droid 3 for just $149.99 with a new two-year contract (in fact $50 cheaper than the price at Verizon).
Amazon is now selling the Droid 3 for an amazingly low $69.99 if you aren’t yet a Verizon customer and are willing to sign a new two-year service agreement. That’s $130 cheaper than what Verizon itself still asks for this smartphone.
If you already have a Verizon contract and would like to upgrade to the Droid 3, it will cost you $129.99 for individual accounts, and $149.99 if you’re on a family plan. Clearly the best deal is only available for new customers, but even these prices are quite a bit lower than what’s usually seen for high-end Android smartphones.
We don’t know how long this offer will last, so if you want to get an Android-powered superphone with a full physical QWERTY keyboard on Verizon and haven’t yet bought a Droid 3, now may be the time to do just that. Head over to Amazon to place your order.
If you feel so inclined, you can also take a peek at what
Wirefly’s got the Droid 3 going for as well.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon offers BOGO deal for all the Droid phones except the Motorola Droid Pro
- Verizon Samsung Droid Charge and LG Revolution now also $0.01 at Amazon
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR now just $169.99 at Amazon
- Verizon Motorola Droid RAZR offered to new customers by Amazon for just $111.11, today only
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 2 almost free at Amazon