As (probably) expected, Three UK isn’t the only British mobile carrier that will release the Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray in September.
Officially announced last month, at the same time with the Xperia Active, the Ray features Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 3.3 inch FWVGA multi-touch display, Bravia Mobile Engine, deep Facebook integration, Wi-Fi, DLNA, GPS, HSDPA, 8MP rear camera with Exmor R technology, front-facing camera, 1GHz processor (single core), and MicroSD card support (a 4GB card is pre-installed).
At the moment, O2 says nothing regarding the price of the Xperia Ray. However, as it’s always the case in the UK, customers should be able to get the new smartphone for free on select contracts.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Ray officially headed to Telus Canada
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Arc S coming to Three UK
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro launched in Canada by Fido
- Walkman branded Sony Ericsson Live headed to Three UK
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo will be called Kyno in France