The recommended retail price will be Rs.15,990 and Tata Docomo customers who get one will receive some benefits, regardless of whether they’re using Tata’s 2G or 3G network, or whether they’re on Prepaid or Postpaid. 2G customers will get 3 GB of free data and 300 Tata-to-Tata minutes. 3G customers get 3 GB of free data and 3 hours of mobile TV watching. Both offers expire after three months.
The HTC ChaCha will be available in India in three colors, black, purple, and white.
The HTC ChaCha comes with a 2.6-inch 480×320 capacitive touchscreen, a full physical QWERTY keyboard, an 800 MHz processor, a 5 MP autofocus camera with LED flash, 512 MB of ROM, 512 MB of RAM, microSD card support, HSPA, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, a 1250 mAh battery, and that all-important Facebook touch. The ChaCha runs Android Gingerbread.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC ChaCha now available at Three UK
- HTC ChaCha now available from Vodafone UK
- HTC ChaCha now available at T-Mobile UK, free from £20.42 per month
- Facebook-centric HTC ChaCha now available in the UK
- UK: HTC ChaCha now available at Virgin Mobile, free on £30 per month, £209.99 on PAYG