Rogers is getting ready to launch another Samsung Galaxy smartphone – although not a high-end one, like the Galaxy S Infuse 4G is.The new handset is called Samsung Galaxy Q, and seems to be an entry-level device with a sliding QWERTY keyboard.
According to Mobile Syrup, the Galaxy Q should feature a 3.2 inch screen and Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and will be available sometime before the end of September. There are no other details on the handset for now, just the photo seen below (the Galaxy Q is the phone in the middle).
By the looks of it, Rogers’ Galaxy Q could be a version of the Samsung Galaxy 551, which was released by Bell a few months ago. If that’s the case, the phone will also feature Wi-Fi, GPS, and a 3.2MP camera with QVGA video recording.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New Samsung Android phone with QWERTY keyboard headed to AT&T. Is it its Galaxy S II?
- Samsung Galaxy S II LTE to be launched by Bell?
- Samsung Galaxy Note headed to Rogers Canada
- Rogers Samsung Galaxy S Glide pricing leaked
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Hercules (Galaxy S II), HTC Ruby and LG Flip II leaked