However, there is a new rumor regarding it: TmoNews has it that the device won’t be called Marvel at launch, but HTC Wildfire S – which, of course, is its name for Europe and pretty much every other market where it’s been already introduced. Unfortunately, we can’t confirm the name change for now.
Regardless of the final name, T-Mobile’s HTC Marvel / Wildfire S (seen on the left in the photo above, next to the Sensation 4G) will feature Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 3.2 inch HVGA display, Sense UI (probably), HSDPA, Wi-Fi, GPS, 3.5mm headset jack, 5MP rear camera, and a VGA front-facing camera. Pricing should be decent – I’d say not more than $100 on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Marvel to arrive at T-Mobile after HTC Sensation and Doubleshot
- HTC Hero S, HTC Wildfire S and HTC Flyer announced by US Cellular
- HTC Wildfire S to be launched by Bell Canada in June
- HTC Sensation XE to be launched by Orange UK
- UK: HTC Desire S, ChaCha and Wildfire S headed to Vodafone, Orange and Three