One of the great features of the HTC EVO 4G was the built-in kickstand which allowed for the best media viewing experience. Unfortunately, the successor to the EVO 4G, the EVO 3D, is a device optimized for media with its large glasses-free 3D screen, but it does not have a built-in kickstand.
HTC is looking to fix the kickstand problem with a video dock that is will land at BestBuy August 21st. The dock will cost $50. An official Holster and Shield Combo for $25 will arrive August 21st as well. If you can’t wait till then, you can purchase an official phone case for $19.99 from Sprint.
It’s nice to see HTC looking to please its customers with a video dock that will better enhance the media experience on the EVO 3D. We will keep you updated on any new accessories that may become available to EVO 3D customers.
Accessories are great, but you do need a phone to go with them. If you’re sans EVO 3D, get it on Amazon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Motorola Droid Bionic now just $59.99 at Costco with free accessories. It’s $0.01 at Amazon
- HTC Arrive is Now Available on Sprint; $199 with Contract
- HTC Arrive on Pre-Sale at Amazon, Will Ship on March 20 for $149
- RIM BlackBerry OS 6 officially showcased in new video preview
- AT&T HTC Inspire 4G now only $29.99 at Amazon, Sprint HTC Arrive just $0.01