A couple of weeks after it finally went on sale in the UK SIM-free and unlocked, the LG Optimus 3D is now available at Three. The Optimus 3D is the world’s first 3D-enabled smartphone, and as such may be very interesting to those who are into such gimmickry.
Three offers the Optimus 3D for free with 24-month contracts starting at £35 per month. For that amount, you can get a plan with 500 minutes, 5000 texts, and 1 GB of data. For £38 per month you’ll get 900 minutes, with the same data and text options.
However, the best value is clearly Three’s The One Plan, which, at £40 per month, gives you no less than 2000 minutes, 5000 Three-to-Three minutes, 5000 texts, and All-you-can-eat data.
Three also offers the Optimus 3D on Pay as you go, for £449.99. If you’re interested in picking one up from Three, on contract or on PAYG, just click here.
The LG Optimus 3D has a 4.3-inch capacitive touchscreen, a 1 GHz dual-core TI processor, dual 5 MP cameras with 3D capture and video recording, as well as 2D 720p HD video recording, 8 GB of internal storage, 512 MB of RAM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, DLNA, HDMI out, and a 3.5 mm headset jack. The LG Optimus 3D runs Android 2.2 Froyo. An update to Android 2.3 Gingerbread will probably arrive in the UK in October.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Optimus 3D now up for pre-order in the UK, free with contracts starting at £25 per month
- LG launches the Optimus 3D in India, will be available next month for Rs. 37,000
- US Cellular now offers LG Optimus U and LG Apex Android smartphones with prepaid plans
- LG Optimus 3D finally available in the UK, £454.80 SIM-free
- HTC Desire S now available at Vodafone UK, free on contracts starting at £30 per month