A new and mysterious HTC smartphone has been spotted recently on the web – more exactly on Flickr. The smartphone is called HTC Ruby, and was used to take tons of photos of the HTC Flyer tablet (we don’t know why would anyone take so many photos of the tablet from the same angle, but that’s a different story).
The Ruby can be seen reflected into the Flyer’s display. In fact, there are two Rubys that appear in the images. Unfortunately, only the back of the handset is unveiled. We can see a camera (apparently with dual LED flash), and a 3.5mm headset jack, and… that’s about it.
What we certainly can not say is what OS the HTC Ruby is running. It could be Android, Windows Phone, or even Brew (HTC has some Brew phones, too). In any case, the handset surely is interesting, and we’ll try to find out more about it as soon as possible.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Ruby with Android Gingerbread and qHD screen headed to Telus
- Nokia X7 appears again, AT&T might launch it this month
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Hercules (Galaxy S II), HTC Ruby and LG Flip II leaked
- T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4G – new official photos
- #CES 2010: Brew-based HTC Smart (Touch.B / Rome) gets official