A couple of days ago we gave you the pricing information for Rogers’ upcoming Samsung Galaxy S Infuse 4G, but at that time all we knew about the release was that it would happen within a few days. It turns out that was right, and today we have the final piece of the Infuse 4G puzzle.
This, of course, is the Rogers version of the Samsung Infuse 4G launched by AT&T in the USA and announced back in January at CES. Last month we first heard that the Android-powered smartphone with a huge 4.5-inch screen was headed to Rogers and Canada.
And now we’re only days away from its release. According to Best Buy Canada, the Galaxy S Infuse 4G will be out on July 26. That’s the coming Tuesday.
Price-wise the situation remains the same as it was two days ago. $149.99 will net you an Infuse 4G with a new three-year contract. So if you’re after an Infuse 4G, you only have 4 more days of waiting to do.
The Samsung Galaxy S Infuse 4G will be Rogers’ first smartphone capable of 21 Mbps HSPA download speeds. It has a 1.2 GHz processor, an 8 MP camera with 1080p HD video recording capability, HDMI out and DLNA support, 16 GB of internal memory further expandable via microSD, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, all in an 8.9 mm thin shell.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rogers Samsung Galaxy S Infuse 4G will cost $149.99 with three-year contract, $549.99 outright
- Rogers Samsung Galaxy S Infuse 4G to cost $99.99 with three-year contract after all
- Samsung Galaxy S Infuse 4G is headed to Rogers in Canada
- HTC Raider 4G now available at Bell, priced from $149.95
- Bell Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 with LTE now available, priced from $429.95