Already released in Australia by Vodafone and Optus, the Samsung Galaxy S II is coming soon to Tesltra, too. As previously mentioned, the largest Australian mobile carrier is planning to launch the new smartphone on July 26. Until then, in case you want to be sure you’ll get your S II as soon as possible, Telstra lets you pre-order the handset online – go here to do it. You can choose to buy the new Galaxy with Telstra’s $59 Freedom Connect Plan, or outright for 840 AUD.
Telstra takes pride in the fact that it has optimized the Galaxy S II to run on its NextG network, as well as to provide enhanced functionality overall.
Starting next month (August), the Samsung Galaxy S II will also be available in the US, where all major carriers should offer it (under different names, and in different versions).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S II and Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo now available at Telstra
- Telstra HTC Sensation now out
- HTC Sensation may become available from Telstra on July 12 for free
- Australia: HTC Wildfire S now available at Telstra
- Samsung Galaxy 5 (i5500) launched in Australia by Telstra (on pre-pay)