Motorola Atrix 4G owners will be very happy to hear that their official Gingerbread update is now available for download on their computers.
This update brings Gingerbread 2.3.4 to Atrix 4G owners through Motorola’s website. The update brings all of the awesome features of Gingerbread to your device such as improved web browsing, HD Video Playback, and other miscellaneous improvements. The biggest improvement to the device is the ability to sideload apps, thanks to AT&T’s new policy to allow all devices to sideload.
The update comes in at 161 MBs. I highly recommend downloading this update thanks to all of the new features including the ability to sideload apps. It was about time, thanks Motorola and AT&T.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T to allow Samsung Infuse 4G to sideload apps
- Motorola Atrix Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread update now rolling out in Europe
- Bell Motorola Atrix Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread update now available
- AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G will get Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread in July
- AT&T Motorola Atrix 4G (MB860) Android 2.3.6 update available now