AT&T still hasn’t announced the exact launch date of the LG Thrill 4G, but today at least it unveiled the smartphone’s price: $99.99. That’s the price if you buy the Thrill with a new 2-yr contract agreement, of course.
The handset should become available starting the coming weeks – rumor has it that August 7 will be the launch date.
The Thrill 4G is AT&T’s version of the LG Optimus 3D (already launched in lots of markets), so it features Android 2.2 Froyo (upgradeable to 2.3 Gingerbread), a 4.3 inch 3D display, dual-core 1GHz processor, dual 5MP cameras with 3D video recording, and 8GB of on-board memory.
LG Thrill is AT&T’s fifth smartphone to be introduced as a 4G device, after the Motorola Atrix, HTC Inspire, Samsung Infuse, and HP Veer. Except Samsung’s Infuse, all these other 4G handsets cost $99.99 on contract, just like the Thrill.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- AT&T’s LG Thrill 4G delayed until August 21?
- LG Thrill 4G coming to AT&T this summer
- LG Thrill 4G now officially available from AT&T for $100
- AT&T’s Samsung Infuse 4G costs only $149 at Amazon
- Samsung Infuse 4G passes the FCC, AT&T could launch it soon