We all know that the Samsung Galaxy S II is going to be released by AT&T, possibly under the Samsung Attain name. What we don’t know is if the handset will resemble the standard Galaxy S II model a lot, or just a little (I’m sure you already noticed that AT&T’s Captivate looks quite different from the Galaxy S i9000, the phone it’s based on).
In any case, the new Galaxy for AT&T could have a QWERTY keyboard. And this is where this leaked photo of an unannounced and previously unseen Samsung Android smartphone comes in. According to BGR, the smartphone (seen below) will arrive in the coming months as one of AT&T’s “new flagships”.
Unfortunately, there are no other details about this at the moment. However, we can see that the smartphone has four Android buttons, like the Captivate and the Samsung Infuse 4G. The QWERTY keyboard has the same four Android buttons, too – we’ve seen this type of keyboard on Verizon’s Samsung SCH-I405, which is another unannounced Gingerbread handset.
Assuming this isn’t AT&T’s version of the Galaxy S II, it means there will be two new Samsung Android smartphones available via the US carrier soon. Well, let’s wait and see what happens.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- This is AT&T’s Samsung Galaxy S II. And yes, it has a QWERTY keyboard
- Samsung Captivate Glyde coming to AT&T next year?
- AT&T will push Gingerbread to all smartphones released this year, as well as the Samsung Captivate
- Samsung Galaxy Q with Android Gingerbread headed to Rogers
- Unannounced Motorola QWERTY slider for Sprint gets pictured in the wild