Rogers is getting ready to launch the Samsung Galaxy S Infuse 4G, which will be its brand-heavy version of the Infuse 4G first seen on AT&T in the USA. The 4.5-inch Android smartphone is due to launch tomorrow, on July 26.
Last week we got word on the pricing of the superphone, and it was $149.99 with a new three-year contract, and $549.99 if you decided to purchase it outright.
In the meantime, Best Buy has changed the price of the Samsung Galaxy S Infuse 4G and it now offers to sell it to you for just $99.99 with a new three-year contract. That’s a significant discount that’s been applied even before the phone has shipped. In fact, seeing a phone have its price cut by a third one day before the launch is not something that happens often.
So go to Best Buy and take advantage of this. It’s unclear at the moment whether this change is due to an official price cut from Rogers, or Best Buy is just trying to get some customers by using the oldest method known to man (price cutting). Whether it’s one or the other will become apparent tomorrow.
And anyway, the thing to remember here is that you can get a high-end smartphone with a 4.5-inch touchscreen in Canada for just $99.99 now.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Rogers Samsung Galaxy S Infuse 4G will be available on July 26
- Rogers Samsung Galaxy S Infuse 4G will cost $149.99 with three-year contract, $549.99 outright
- Rogers’ Nokia N8 to cost $80 on contract; other upcoming devices priced
- Rogers Samsung Galaxy S II LTE and Galaxy Tab 10.1 to be bundled for $249.99 starting tomorrow
- AT&T to allow Samsung Infuse 4G to sideload apps