While Verizon Wireless is already taking pre-orders for its Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 (which, as you may already know, comes with 4G LTE connectivity), the carrier didn’t say when exactly the tablet would be available.
Well, Droid-life has received a document that seems to confirm the Android Honeycomb’s tablet’s launch date: July 28 – meaning this Thursday.
Apparently, only the metallic gray version will be available in all Verizon channels. The white version will be launched “via direct fulfillment only.”
Verizon is selling the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 for prices starting at $529 (16 GB models). The 32 GB models obviously cost more, namely $629. Both prices require a new contract agreement. The Tab 10.1 is Verizon’s first LTE tablet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon confirms Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 launch date, posts BlackBerry Bold 9930 video
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 available for pre-order
- Verizon intros LTE-ready Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1
- Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4 pre-orders arriving now to some customers
- Motorola’s Droid Xyboards now $50 cheaper at Verizon