Verizon Wireless has officially announced the launch date of its Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1. As expected, this will be July 28 (two days from now).
The Tab 10.1 is Verizon’s first LTE-capable tablet, and will cost $529.99 (16GB model), or $629.99 (32GB model). These prices require a new contract agreement and a data plan of at least $30 per month (which includes 2GB of data).
A Wi-Fi-only Galaxy Tab 10.1 will also be available starting July 28 for $499.99 – but just online and just in Metallic Grey.
You can find out more in this press release.
Apart from announcing the launch date of the new Samsung tablet, Verizon has also published a video preview of the BlackBerry Bold 9930. This was done by mistake, though, since the video appears on the Bold 9650′s webpage (check the Explore Features link).
Although the guy in the video says the Bold 9930 is “available from Verizon”, it actually isn’t. Anyway, I assume the carrier will introduce it pretty soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New BlackBerry Bold 9780 with OS 6 caught on video
- BlackBerry Bold 9780 on its way to Wind Mobile in Canada, will cost $450
- BlackBerry Bold to debut for Rogers Wireless on July 25th
- AT&T announces BlackBerry Bold 9900, Torch 9860 and Curve 9360 pricing, availability
- Verizon’s Samsung Galaxy S III officially launching on July 10