Not long ago, we told you that the world’s first Windows Phone Mango device may come from Fujitsu. And, well, today it happened: Fujitsu Toshiba Mobile Communications Ltd. (a joint-venture between the two Japanese giants) has officially announced the WP Mango-based IS12T.
Unfortunately, the IS12T won’t be available starting August, as previously rumored, but only “after September”. KDDI will launch the handset in Japan first.
The Fujitsu Toshiba IS12T is a beast of a phone. It’s waterproof and dustproof, and features a a 13.2 (!) megapixel camera, 3.7 inch WVGA display, and 32GB of internal memory. Plus, of course, all the new goodies that Windows Phone 7.5 Mango has to offer.
As you can see in the photos above, the new Mango handset will be available in black, pink, and yellow. We don’t know in which other markets besides Japan you’ll be able to buy it, and neither for what price. More info as we get it.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Fujitsu’s Windows Phone Mango handset priced in Japan
- The world’s first Windows Phone Mango handset could be the Fujitsu IS12T
- Fujitsu Toshiba IS12T, the world’s first Windows Phone Mango device, launches on August 25
- Toshiba Regza IS04 is the world’s first 12MP Android phone
- Fujitsu buys out Toshiba’s stake in their mobile venture