Expected to be launched by Verizon and US Cellular sometime soon, the BlackBerry Torch 9850 will probably also find a home at Sprint – since a version of the smartphone has been spotted recently running on Sprint’s network.
Unfortunately, we have no exact details on when Sprint is planning to release (or even announce) the new handset. Well, at least we know most of its features, which include: BlackBerry OS 7, a 3.7 inch WVGA display, Wi-Fi, GPS, NFC, 5MP camera with 720p video recording, and a 1.2GHz single-core processor.
The GSM / HSDPA version of the 9850, namely the BlackBerry Torch 9860, should also be out in the US soon – possibly sold by both AT&T and T-Mobile. We’ll let you know when RIM decides to properly introduce the new handset to the world.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- New BlackBerry Torch 9850, 9860 and 9810 officially announced
- BlackBerry Torch 9850 and Bold 9930 coming to Sprint on August 21
- Verizon to launch the BlackBerry Torch 9850 soon
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 4G will be launched by AT&T on August 21
- BlackBerry 9810 Torch 2 and Touch 9860 press photos show up