Mobile Syrup has it that Fido may launch the Optimus 2X “within a few days.” The handset will come with Android 2.2 Froyo (upgradeable to 2.3 Gingerbread), a 4 inch WVGA display, Wi-Fi, GPS, 1GHz dual-core processor, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 8MP rear camera, and 1080p video recording. No word yet on the price Fido wants to ask for it.
Next we have the Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro, which runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread and features a sliding QWERTY keyboard, 3.7 inch FWVGA display, Mobile Bravia Engine, 8MP rear camera, and a 1GHz single-core processor. The third handset is also a QWERTY slider: the Samsung Galaxy Q (which will also be released by Rogers). The Galaxy Q features a 3.2 inch HVGA screen, Wi-Fi, GPS, and a 3.2MP camera.
Both the Xperia Pro and Galaxy Q should become available at Fido before the end of September.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sony Xperia U and LG Optimus L7 headed to Fido Canada
- LG Optimus Pro launched in Canada by Fido as LG Gossip Pro
- LG Optimus L7 and Sony Xperia U and launched in Canada (by Rogers, Fido)
- Affordable LG Optimus L3 headed to Canada via Fido
- Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro launched in Canada by Fido