Although it was supposed to be released in India in June, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is still not available there. However, it looks like Indian customers will be able the buy the new tablet starting next month.
According to BGR, “multiple sources” have confirmed that the Tab 10.1 would be launched on August 10. Official pricing details are yet to be unveiled.
The new Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 is already available in lots of markets (including the US, where Verizon is selling an LTE-enabled version of it). It runs Android Honeycomb, and features a 1280 x 800 pixels display, TouchWiz UX UI Wi-Fi, GPS, 3MP rear camera, 2MP front-facing camera, 1GB of RAM, 1GHz dual-core Tegra 2 processor, and 16GB / 32GB / 64GB of internal memory.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be released by Rogers
- AT&T launches HTC One X+, HTC One VX, Samsung Galaxy Express and Galaxy Camera
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 launched in India as Galaxy Tab 680
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 Wi-Fi headed to Canada
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 with LTE announced by Verizon