Just like Vodafone and Three, O2 UK is also getting ready to launch the new BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900. The carrier expects to start selling the 9900 sometime in August (when the ultra-cheap Alcatel 602 Rugby should be out, too). It doesn’t say for how much, but customers will surely be able to get the smartphone for free on select plans.
The new Bold will come with BlackBerry OS 7, a 2.8 inch VGA touchscreen display, full QWERTY keyboard, Wi-Fi, HSDPA, NFC, GPS, 5MP camera, 720p video recording, 768MB of RAM, 1.2GHz single-core processor, and 8GB of internal memory. You can see the handset here at O2.
Officially announced by RIM in May, the Bold Touch 9900 hasn’t been released anywhere in the world yet. Anyway, it will be available soon in lots of markets except the UK, including, of course, Canada and the US.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 headed to Vodafone, O2 UK
- New BlackBerry Torch 9850, 9860 and 9810 officially announced
- Verizon BlackBerry Bold 9930 available now
- Sprint-branded BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 spotted
- BlackBerry Bold 9790 coming to Three UK