Available at Verizon Wireless since July 7, the Motorola Droid 3 is sold by the carrier for $199.99 on contract. As always, some retailers – like Amazon and Wirefly – let you buy the handset for less. But the best deal now comes from LetsTalk, which is offering Moto‘s new Droid for free to anyone who signs up for a new 2-yr contract agreement with Verizon.
The offer seems to be available only this week-end (thus until July 31). You can go here at LetsTalk to get the Droid 3 for free right now.
The Motorola Droid 3 is currently one of the best CDMA Android smartphones on the US market. It runs Android 2.3 Gingerbread and packs most of the latest high-end features, including a qHD display, dual-core processor, and 8MP camera with 1080p video recording (and let’s not forget about that nice 5-row QWERTY keyboard).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Droid 3 360 degree view leaked, July 7 launch date apparently confirmed
- Motorola Droid 3 available now at Verizon, Android 2.3 Gingerbread included
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid 3 costs $149.99 at Amazon, too
- Verizon Motorola Droid 4 available now
- Droid 3 now $99 at Verizon. Motorola Droid 4 could be out really soon