Available at Verizon Wireless since late April, the HTC Droid Incredible 2 may get a color refresh soon. The new color should be silver, and you can see what the Incredible 2 looks like in it if you check out the images below.
Since the black Incredible 2 has received an official Android 2.3 Gingerbread upgrade earlier this month, the silver one will most likely come with this version of the OS as well. Unfortunately, there’s no word on when Verizon will launch the handset in the new color.
The silver Droid Incredible 2 should have the same price as the black edition, namely $199.99 on contract. Although, well, Verizon may want to cut the prices of both handsets, since new devices are going to be released soon – including the Motorola Droid Bionic (and possibly the iPhone 5, too, sometime in September).
If you’re interested in the Incredible 2 but don’t feel like waiting for silver, check out the black version on Amazon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon Droid Razr, Droid Bionic, HTC Rezound, AT&T Atrix 2 4G, Sprint EVO 3D and more – now $0.01 on Amazon
- Verizon readying a Motorola Droid Bionic 2?
- Motorola Droid Bionic software update rolling out now
- Verizon’s Motorola Droid Bionic discounted at Amazon again, now only $119
- Verizon Droid Charge may arrive on April 28, Motorola Droid Bionic’s fate still uncertain