Although it may or may not be a sign that a new iPhone is on the way, several tipsters have revealed that the price will drop on both the iPhone 3GS and iPhone 4 at Target and Radio Shack starting tomorrow.
Radio Shack plans on cutting the price on the 16GB iPhone 4 from $199.99 on a new two year contract to $169.99. The 32GB version will also drop $30 from $299.99 to $269.99 on a new two year contract. The 8GB version of the iPhone 3GS will be available for $19.99 on a new two year contract at Radio Shack as well. Target is also slashing their prices: the 16GB iPhone 4 will be available for $149.99 on a new two year contract on both Verizon and AT&T. Verizon is also cutting the price by $50 on the 32GB model at Target, but apparently AT&T is not.
You’ll also be able to get another $100 off your iPhone 4 if you trade in a iPhone 3GS at Target. It may not be news of a new iPhone, but everyone loves a price cut, especially on an item such as the iPhone 4.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint iPhone 4S 16GB Now Being Offered At Radio Shack
- AT&T LG Thrill 4G may be sold for just $79.99 at Target
- Verizon LG Revolution now only $49.99, Samsung Droid Charge $149.99 at Target online
- AT&T LG Thrill 4G gets delayed again, will be available on September 4
- HTC EVO 4G pre-orders to start this month at The Shack, Sprint might sell it on June 6