If you’re visiting Amazon right now, you can buy the Droid Charge for just $99.99 on contract. This, of course, makes Samsung’s Droid the most affordable 4G smartphone Verizon’s line-up – the other two (HTC Thunderbolt an LG Revolution) cost $249 and $199, respectively.
The Droid Charge was launched by Samsung and Verizon back in April. It features a 4.3 inch WVGA Super AMOLED Plus display, 8MP rear camera, 1.3MP front-facing camera, 1GHz single-core processor, and Android 2.2 Froyo (an upgrade to 2.3 Gingerbrad should be out later this year).
Verizon should launch its fourth 4G LTE smartphone – the Motorola Droid Bionic – sometime in September.
Via Phone Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Verizon reduces Samsung Droid Charge to $199.99 on contract
- Samsung Droid Charge launch date and price announced by Verizon
- It finally happened. Samsung Galaxy Nexus now available on Verizon
- Verizon Droid Charge on sale for $249.99 on Amazon
- Motorola Droid Bionic will run Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread – confirmed (apparently)