Announced by RIM back in May, the BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 still hasn’t been released anywhere in the world. But it should hit the shelves this month – not only in the UK, where Vodafone and O2 are getting ready to launch the handset, but also in the US.
Phone Arena has received an image which suggests that T-Mobile USA would offer the new Bold starting August 31.There’s no word on its price yet, but the leaked document reads that the 9900 will be offered with a $50 mail-in rebate. Most likely, the smartphone – which runs BlackBerry OS 7 and features a 2.8 inch VGA touchscreen display – will be sold for $199.99 on contract.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile BlackBerry Bold 9900 4G now available for $299.99
- BlackBerry Bold 9650 coming to Sprint on May 23 for $200
- Sprint-branded BlackBerry Bold Touch 9930 spotted
- Sprint’s BlackBerry Curve 8530 available now, only $49.99
- Verizon BlackBerry Bold 9650 available starting tomorrow, non-camera version included