Samsung has officially announced that its new Galaxy Tab 10.1 would be available in Germany starting later this month.
The Android 3.1 Honeycomb tablet will come in two color versions: soft black, and pure white. According to Samsung, its official price for the German market is 629 Euros ($892). However, Amazon Germany is offering the Galaxy Tab 10.1 16GB 3G for 569 Euros, saying it will ship it on August 18.
Measuring 256 x 175 x 8.6 mm, the Galaxy Tab 10.1 is the thinnest tablet ever. It features a 1280 x 800 pixels Gorilla Glass display, TouchWiz UX UI, stereo speakers, Bluetooth 3.0, 1GB of RAM, dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor, 3.2MP rear camera, and a 2MP front-facing camera.
Already available in the US, the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 should be introduced later this month in the UK, too.
Via Press release
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 Plus N officially launched in Germany, prices start at €499
- Fujitsu Stylistic M532 Android ICS tablet also launched in the UK
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 arriving in the UK next week?
- Verizon starts selling the Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 2 with LTE
- Samsung Galaxy S Advance i9070 hits the FCC with AT&T 3G, gets priced at €494 in Germany