Officially announced for the UK market just a few days ago, the white Samsung Galaxy S II has been confirmed now by Vodafone, which may become the first British carrier to offer the handset (sometime ahead of “early September”).
SoMobile has it that Vodafone will sell the white S II for the same price it’s offering the black version. Thus, customers will be able to get it for free on plans starting at £36 per month.
Just like the darker edition of the new Galaxy, the white one features Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 4.3 inch WVGA Super AMOLED Plus display, 1GB of RAM, dual-core 1.2GHz processor, 8MP rear camera with 1080p video recording, and 2MP front-facing camera.
Most of the other major UK operators should start selling the white Galaxy S II soon – including Three, which has already put up a webpage for the upcoming smartphone.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- White Samsung Galaxy S II coming to O2
- White Samsung Galaxy S II announced by T-Mobile USA
- White Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket coming soon to AT&T?
- Samsung Galaxy S Glide, Motorola RAZR to arrive at Rogers Canada this week
- AT&T launching the white Samsung Galaxy S II Skyrocket on December 4