BlackBerry Torch 9860, 9850 and 9810 launch details: AT&T, Sprint, Rogers, Telus, Bell, O2, Orange, Vodafone
Earlier today, when RIM issued a press release announcing the launch of BlackBerry Torch 9850 / 9860 and Torch 9810, the Canadian company didn’t provide exact details on where and via what carriers the new smartphones would be available.
Luckily for you, we’ve spent some time to figure out which mobile operators intend to sell these new Berries in the US, Canada, and the UK. And here’s what we’ve found out:
- BlackBerry Torch 9810 will be launched by AT&T in the US (later this month, as a 4G device) ; Rogers, Telus and Bell in Canada; O2, Vodafone, Three and Virgin Mobile in the UK
- BlackBerry Torch 9860 will be launched by AT&T in the US; Rogers, Telus and Bell in Canada; O2, Vodafone and Orange in the UK
- BlackBerry Torch 9850 will be available “this fall” at Sprint and US Cellular (no official word on a launch via Verizon)
AT&T will also carry the BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900 (which may hit T-Mobile on August 31), while Sprint unveiled it would offer the Bold Touch 9930 – the two smartphones have been presented by RIM back in May as the world’s first to come with BlackBerry 7 OS.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 will be on Vodafone in the UK. Rogers, Bell and Telus will sell it in Canada
- New BlackBerry Torch 9860, Torch 9810, Bold 9900 and Curve 9360 to be launched by Bell soon
- Bell’s BlackBerry Torch delayed until October 1. Telus version now on pre-order
- Canada: Telus, Koodo, and Virgin now sell the BlackBerry Curve 9360, Bell has the Torch 9860 as well
- Prices for BlackBerry Torch 9860, Torch 9810 and Bold 9900 announced by Rogers