The Wi-Fi-only Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 can be already ordered in Canada, but what about the 3G version? Well, it looks like this will be released by Rogers pretty soon – and Mobile Syrup has what seems to be an internal Rogers document which proves this.
Just like in the US and the other markets, Rogers’ Galaxy Tab 10.1 will come with Android Honeycomb, a 1280 x 800 pixels multi-touch display, TouchWiz UX UI, dual-core Nvidia Tegra 2 processor, 1GB of RAM, two cameras, and at least 16GB of internal memory. Since the Wi-Fi-only Tab 10.1 costs $499.99 in Canada, the 3G version may have prices starting at about $600.
Rogers is currently selling three other tablets: the 7-inch Galaxy Tab, the LG Optimus Pad, and the BlackBerry PlayBook. The Galaxy Tab 10.1 will be the carrier’s second Honeycomb tablet (after the Optimus Pad).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- RIM BlackBerry PlayBook launching on April 10?
- RIM’s BlackBerry PlayBook launched in the US and Canada, prices start at$499
- Rogers now gives you $100 back if you buy a BlackBerry Torch 9810, Bold 9900, or PlayBook
- RIM’s BlackBerry PlayBook 4G LTE available in Canada now
- Blackberry Playbook Hands-On at CES 2011