Last week, Motorola has confirmed that a new rugged Android smartphone called Moto Defy+ would be released soon – without providing any other details.
Now we’re hearing that the Defy+ (which will obviously come to replace the old Defy, introduced last year with Android 2.1 Eclair on-board) should become available at O2 Germany in early September. According to MobiFlip, the new Defy+ will cost about 300 Euros ($425).
If the image seen above is accurate (it may very well not be), the Defy+ won’t look too different from the previous model. However, it’s said that it will come with enhanced features, including Android 2.3 Gingerbread, and a 1GHz processor. Like the original Defy, the new one should be dustproof and water-resistant. We’re now waiting for Motorola to officially unveil the smartphone.
Via GSM Arena
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Motorola Defy+ gets official: IP67-certified Android Gingerbread smartphone
- Motorola Defy coming to India on January 24?
- Rugged Motorola Defy with Android 2.1 coming to Europe
- T-Mobile Motorola Defy will be available on November 3 for $99.99
- Motorola Defy to be launched on October 21 in Europe?