As you may already know, Rogers is among the Canadian carriers that will launch the new BlackBerry Torch 9860 and Torch 9810 soon – “this summer” to be (not really) exact. The two smartphones will be joined by the BlackBerry Bold Touch 9900, and Rogers has now announced the prices available on contract for the three new RIM devices.
The Torch 9860 and 9810 will cost $199.99 each, while the Bold Touch 9900 will be a tad more expensive: $249.99. All prices will require a new 3-yr contract agreement.
The Torch 9860, Torch 9810 and Bold Touch 9900 run RIM’s latest BlackBerry OS 7, and are powered by 1.2GHz single-core processors. Apparently, Rogers intends to market them as 4G handset (because they can provide download speeds of up to 14.4 Mbps).
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Sprint’s BlackBerry Bold 9930 and Torch 9850 discounted at Walmart
- BlackBerry Torch 9800 finally available in Canada, at Rogers and Bell
- Rogers now gives you $100 back if you buy a BlackBerry Torch 9810, Bold 9900, or PlayBook
- BlackBerry Colt to be RIM’s first QNX smartphone?
- BlackBerry Torch 9860, 9850 and 9810 launch details: AT&T, Sprint, Rogers, Telus, Bell, O2, Orange, Vodafone