Canadian customers on the TELUS network will be pleased to hear that a photo popped up this morning of the powerful Samsung Hercules at a Samsung Mobile concert in Toronto.
The device’s design is described as mix of the Samsung Galaxy S II, Nexus S and the Galaxy S Infuse. The Hercules was rumored to have curved edges and a large screen(probably 4.5-inches). Everything else we know about the phone is rumored specs: a 1.2GHz processor, Android OS 2.3, a 8 megapixel camera with 1080p HD recording, and a possible 2 megapixel front-facing camera.
Hopefully this device will also hit the states as well as Canada in the near future, although TELUS hasn’t yet confirmed that this device is coming to the carrier. No info on a possible release date or pricing, but we will keep you updated on the status of the Samsung Hercules as more information becomes available.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Samsung Galaxy S II Hercules clearly headed to Telus, shows up in new pictures
- Telus will launch the 4G Samsung Galaxy S II X soon
- Samsung Galaxy Note to be launched in Canada in mid February
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Hercules (Galaxy S II), HTC Ruby and LG Flip II leaked
- Samsung Galaxy Tab 8.9 LTE headed to Telus Canada