Remember the LG Prada K2, which was included in LG’s roadmap leaked at the end of last month? The smartphone seems to be real, as it has been spotted in a short video recently – video that confirms the handset’s Android nature. Unfortunately, we can’t see the new Prada from too many angles. And it’s not even turned on.
Anyway, the handset should come with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, a 4.3 inch Nova display (newer and better than the one found on LG Optimus Black), HSPA+ connectivity, 8MP rear camera, 16GB of on-board memory, and a “Prada-inspired” case.
The LG Prada K2 could become available before the year’s end. It remains to be seen where exactly, for what price, and via what carriers.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- LG Prada 3.0 priced at £500 in the UK
- UK: LG Prada 3.0 can now be yours for just £239.99
- LG Prada 3.0 launching tomorrow, but only in Korea
- LG shows off its Prada 3.0 Android phone, launches red Optimus LTE in Japan
- Prada Phone 3.0 by LG pre-orders start in the UK for £429.99, shipping in early February