If you have been urging to get your hands on Vizio’s first attempt at an Android tablet and you haven’t had the time to go to a local Costco, you’ll be happy to hear that the device is now shipping to retailers nationwide such as Sam’s Club, Walmart, and Amazon. The device will cost you approximately $300.
Besides a low price point, the Vizio Tablet is unique in that it features Vizio Internet Apps Plus, which mixes the latest technologies with a unified, easy-to-use and fun user interface across select future VIZIO HDTV’s, Blu-ray® players and other devices. The 8-inch Wi-Fi only tablet can also act as a universal remote for your home theatre system and can play protected media content through a HDMI port with HDCP support.
The Vizio Tablet makes a great choice for someone looking for a nice tablet with some unique features, but doesn’t want to shell out $500+ for a more powerful tablet.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Vizio’s 8-inch Android tablet will be available at Walmart in six weeks
- Vizio’s 8-inch Android Gingerbread tablet up for pre-order, priced from $379.99, ships on July 18
- Vizio Via Android phone and tablet announced – Nokia specialists developed them
- Vizio VTAB1008 Tablet hits the FCC
- Vizio Android Tablet details revealed