It’s definitely been a long time since HP announced the Pre 3 back in February, yet here we are half a year later and the smartphone still isn’t available to purchase in the UK.
However, that will change tomorrow. Well known online retailer Clove has announced on its blog that it will be receiving the first batch of Pre 3s tomorrow. That comes earlier than its previous projected shipping date of August 31, so webOS fans in the UK should rejoice.
The price that Clove asks for the HP Pre 3 is £360, which obviously nets you a SIM-free and unlocked handset that you can use on any network you please.
The wait is almost over. If you’re interested in picking up a Pre 3, go to Clove now and place your order.
The HP Pre 3 runs webOS 2.2 and comes with a 1.4 GHz single-core processor, a 3.58-inch 480×800 capacitive touchscreen, a 5 MP autofocus camera with LED flash and 720p HD video recording, a secondary VGA front-facing camera, 512 MB of RAM, Wi-Fi, HSDPA 7.2 Mbps, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps, Bluetooth, GPS, and a 1230 mAh battery.
The processor upgrade to a dual-core 1.2 GHz part that was rumored a while back sadly hasn’t materialized, as you can see.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Acer Iconia Tab A501 with 3G now available in the UK for £534
- HP Pre 3 pre-orders start in the UK, £349.99 and shipping on July 8
- HTC Radar 4G with Windows Phone Mango now available at T-Mobile for $99.99
- ZTE Tania with Windows Phone will be available in the UK in mid-February for £249.99
- White Sony Xperia T arrives in the UK on December 4