We’ve been hearing about the HTC Puccini since May, so it’s about time for the new tablet to be officially announced, wouldn’t you say? According to a report coming from a Taiwanese publication quoted by DigiTimes, the Puccini will be out in September, or in early October. Apparently, HTC’s CFO Winston Yung confirmed this.
Unlike the company’s first tablet, the HTC Puccini will come with a 10.1 inch display and Android Honeycomb. Other features should include a 1.5GHz dual-core processor, digital pen, 8MP rear camera, and dual speakers.
AT&T is expected to launch the Puccini in the US, possibly with LTE connectivity. For now, there’s no word on what other carriers plan to sell the new HTC tablet, but we should find out more on this pretty soon.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- HTC Puccini tablet will be sold by AT&T as the HTC Jetstream
- AT&T’s HTC Puccini Android Honeycomb tablet pictured again
- HTC’s Jetstream tablet brings Android Honeycomb and LTE to AT&T
- HTC Puccini caught in wild, coming to AT&T with LTE
- HTC Puccini screenshots leaked, Android Honeycomb seemingly confirmed