Two of T-Mobile USA’s upcoming high-end Android smartphones – the Samsung Hercules and the HTC Ruby – may not be released as soon as customers would hope. If the leaked document pictured below is accurate, both handsets will become available on October 26 – that’s over two months from now.
In case you don’t know yet, the Hercules is T-Mobile’s version of the Samsung Galaxy S II, hence it features Android Gingerbread, HSPA+ (42 Mbps), 4.5 inch Super AMOLED Plus display, 1.2 GHz dual-core processor, and 8MP camera with 1080p video recording.
As for the HTC Ruby, we’re now hearing that it will be officially called HTC Amaze 4G. Its features should include a 4.3 inch qHD display, 1.5 GHz dual-core processor, and an 8MP camera. Sounds very promising.
Another new smartphone that’s headed to T-Mo is RIM’s unannounced BlackBerry Curve 9360. Reportedly, the new Curve will be released on September 14, coming with BlackBerry OS 7, a 2.4 inch HVGA display, full QWERTY keyboard, 800 MHz processor, and 5MP camera.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- T-Mobile’s Samsung Hercules (Galaxy S II), HTC Ruby and LG Flip II leaked
- HTC Ruby with Android Gingerbread and qHD screen headed to Telus
- HTC Amaze 4G (Ruby) confirmed by Telus, will hit Canada soon
- T-Mobile HTC Amaze 4G – new official photos
- HTC Amaze 4G(HTC Ruby) images leak