When it comes to severe price cuts and/or great smartphone deals in North America, it’s usually the US we’re talking about. Over the past few months, many retailers over there have gotten into the great habit of heavily discounting smartphones when bought with long-term contracts.
Now though we have a great deal for those of you in Canada, who are after an absolute high-end Android-powered smartphone and don’t mind having Bell as your carrier.
Best Buy also has the Samsung Galaxy S II for Bell at a reasonable $69.99, which is $100 cheaper than the launch price (and Bell’s official price). So you’re in for great savings if you get the Galaxy S II from Best Buy.
In both cases, you need to sign a new three-year contract with Bell to be able to take advantage of these prices. Both offers are valid until September 8, and both are apparently only available in stores. So unfortunately it looks like you can’t order online, but if you do want to get a high-end Android device, you’re probably already on your way to your nearest Best Buy retail location.
If you liked the post, you might find these interesting too:
- Bell Samsung Galaxy S II sees its price cut to $24.99 (with contract) for a week
- Samsung Galaxy S II LTE to be launched by Bell?
- Bell Samsung Galaxy Tab only $549.99 until January 27, $100 less than usual
- Samsung Galaxy S III gets priced in Canada
- Samsung Galaxy S Vibrant coming to Bell Canada